Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OH MY!!

Ok so I never had this happen with Madison... probably because she was monitored so closely by my Mom at this age.
Got home from work last night and since Shaun was working on homework with Madison and Jarod and cooking dinner, Miley was in the "girls'" room playing and watching some Noggin. So I get home and go to say hello to her, first thing I noticed she has an extremely dirty diaper that has painted the sheets.... then I notice that there is something pink painting her shirt also.... so as I look around I look more closely at her face and notice the culprit.... Miley had found Madison's shimmery pale lipgloss (that was not put away properly) and has used it ALL. Not only did she paint her shirt but she painted her bedding and bed and legs and hands and hair and attempted her first eye shadow application. I must say she did a fairly good job...giving herself a pink "black eye"! LOL I guess this is what happened after I noticed her carefully watching Sunday on the way to church as I sat in the passenger seat applying my makeup in the mirror. If Mommy does it then I can do it!!!!





1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE IT!! My daughter is the same, although we haven't gotten into that much yet:) She wants blush if I'm putting on blush, and lipstick if I'm putting on lipstick! Love the pictures!