I don't think I realized how long it has been since I had posted anything!!!
Well so sum up the last few months.... Jarod and Madison finished the school year off with a BANG! and great grades. we are so proud of them!!
then a week after school was out, the two of them headed to Florida to spend a few months with their grandparents there!! As of right now they are having a blast!! We will see them next week at Seaworld for a few days and then we part ways once again until the end of July. They will be back at the end of the month for Madison's baptism on August 1st!!
Miley is growing and learning! She is talking clearer each day and becoming more independent also! Well for now that is the summary. I will be sure to add more soon!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Wow it's been awhile!
Posted by Christy and Shaun at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment