Monday, April 13, 2009

It's never ending!

Ok so Thursday evening at 11:30, my mom called and I had to call 911 and rush to her house because she couldn't breathe. So now she is in the hospital with them trying to remove all the edema from her body, especially the lungs. The kind of need to do heart surgery but at this point they do not think that she would make it through either type that they would need to do. So hopefully today's possible CT scan will reveal the problem is not bad enough to necessitate surgery! but anyways while she is in there I am going to do my best to get her house cleaned up because she has let it go once again! So we shall see if I am up to the complete battle of it all!
Madison has her follow up appt today with the surgeon but I'm sure everything will go well with that. Tomorrow Miley has her follow up with the ENT and we shall know if we are dealing with an ear infection or not!
Work Work Work!!! Along with cleaning up my mom's house I have tons of hours to make up at work this next month also!!! oh I think I will need a vacation this summer! LOL I think I'm looking forward to the kids being out of school because then we don't have worry about homework and bedtimes as much with everything else going on!!

2 comments:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Wow, busy lady! Hope everything ends up fine with your mom. Good luck with everything!

Benson Family said...

I'm sorry you're mom's not doing well. Please tell her I said Hi and I will keep y'all in my prayers. Take care!
Shannon