Thursday, April 9, 2009

WOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE!!

Okay so I know it's been WAY TOO long since I've posted but it's been so crazy!! Now I'm writing to purge the mind...
Life has just been crazy with work for Shaun and I and it's been crazy with a now 21 month old that is going at lightning speed like her brother!!
In the last month this is what has happened... 1st Miley had her adnoids removed and tubes put in her ears (but we think she's got an ear infection yet again)! 2nd I had a nasty cornea abrasion and then some other issues with the eyes going on for about two weeks...then 3rd at the end of the eye crud we thought Madison had the stomach flu for two days then the third day we found out it was appendicits and she had prompt surgery (that was the evening of 4/7). Now she is still recovering and getting her body back to full strength. And then on top of all this, today my mother calls and they say they may have to do surgery on her heart next week depending on what the CT scan shows on Tuesday!!!! Does it ever end??!!! I am just worn out! And all this still isn't everything that we have going on around us but I'm not going to bore with every detail and some are better left to self :-)
I will soon get some more pictures up on here of the kids also!! Maybe Sunday after Easter dress pictures!!
I hope all is well with everyone else!!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad to see you in the blogging world again!! I've missed reading your family updates:)