Okay for any of you that know me it may seem odd that this would be hard for me.... but what can I say.... I don't do well talking to myself... Only running my mouth to others!
I thought since so many people around us are doing this and it seems to be working for them and I truly enjoy reading the family updates, that it was worth a shot for me.
Now it may take me a week or so to get everything figured out and added but I'm going to work on it and see what happens.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions. And also realize we don't have alot of excitement outside the kids going on with two working parents! LOL Hey but who knows what I might find once I start! LOL
Monday, May 19, 2008
My Very First Post!!
Posted by Christy and Shaun at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment