Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!

So once again Christmas has come and gone!
Shaun and the older kids made the drive fine and quick!
Miley and I took our flight and it surely had it's ups and downs!
But overall we had a great time at Mimi and Papa's in Florida! We all hated to leave!
Madison got a Nintendo DS Lite from Santa.
Jarod got an Xbox from Santa.
And Miley got a kitchen set from Santa.
Everyone was happy and playing hard!!
My most favorite gift was from Shaun's mom and dad. It is a 3D puzzle of the SLC Temple!! After 2 1/2 hours of working on it though we found it was missing pieces. So hopefully that will be rectified and I can share a photo of the completed project!!
To be honest though I am kind of glad that 2008 is coming to an end and we can start anew in 2009!!
We hope and pray that everyone has a safe and happy new year!!!
Love the Castillo's!!







OH MY I ALMOST FORGOT!! WE GOT TO GO TO THE BEACH TOO!!!






1 comments:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas!