So the next week is going to be a whirlwind of activity for the Castillo's.
Shaun, Madison, Jarod and Lucy (the chihuahua) leave by car for Ft. Lauderdale on Sunday evening. I have to work Monday and Tuesday... So Miley and I hop a plane on the morning of Christmas Eve to meet everyone there. I'm excited and nervous! The last time we took an 18 month old on a plane was when Madison was that age and it was not a memorable 4 hour flight. Or should I say it was surely unforgettable for us and everyone else on the plane. If you can only imagine four hours of straight screaming and crying. The more anyone else on the plane tried to do what they thought was helping, it just made her scream more. She didn't want anyone else looking at her, talking to her or touching her!! It was a long long long flight. I'm hoping since this is a morning flight and a shorter flight, Miley will do a whole lot better!! Let's all keep our fingers crossed.
As you can see the kids have been to see Santa and give him their lists of "desires". LOL But to be honest this year has been a difficult one for all of us to get fully motivated into the spirit of the season. So I'm hoping once I start packing the bags for them, the feelings will get more exciting about our adventure and what lies ahead for Christmas!!
We hope all of you have a Merry and Safe Holiday wherever you may be!!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Christmas is around the corner!!
Posted by Christy and Shaun at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Have a wonderful Christmas! I hope the flight goes well and Shaun and the older kids have a safe drive!
Love the photo with Santa!
Post a Comment