Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HALLOWEEN AT THE CASTILLO'S!!

So our Halloween started with "Boo at the Zoo" a few weeks ago with our friends! We had a blast and the kids got a decent amount of candy and danced their hearts out to the music!!
Then on Halloween, since it was a Friday, we got the kids out of school a little early. We started with carving the pumpkins! Shaun decided Madison and Jarod were old enough to do their own... And they turned out GREAT!!!!
What a WONDERFUL job my "punkins" did!!
Miley just watched on and looked cute!!!
That night we went to Trunk or Treat at church. The kids got so much candy and had so much fun, that we ended the night from there!!
















3 comments:

Tiffany said...

The kids look great!! They did such a great job on their pumpkins!!! hope ya'll are doing well-you all look good!!! LOL

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

It looks like the kids had a fun Halloween! They all look cute!

Cindy said...

Hi Christy! It's Cindy Smith. I was looking at Melissa's blog and found a link to yours :-)
It's been ages since I've seen you. I read up on your blog and I didn't even know that you had a third little one. We have three also, a girl and two little boys. You can check out my blog through my profile if you want. As far as the book thing goes, it was hard for me to find something I like as much as Twilight, but I'm reading "The Great and Terrible" series right now. It's by a church author named Chris Stewart. I really like them.