Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OK so the last few weeks have flown by and have been filled moving/organizing/rearranging/discarding/returning etc. everything that a moves has a tendency to entail!!
But a light was brought into the chaos this weekend. Shaun and I finally gave into the kids' pleas and our desire to add a new four legged friend to the family! Someone needed to find Lucy a new home and we were more than gald to oblige.
Lucy is a 2 year old chihuahua. She is energetic when we are and laid back when we are! How lucky did we get with two dogs in a row like that! But we have been getting her out twice a day for walks and not only does she love it but we have all been enjoying the fresh :-) and humid air. LOL
here are three pics I have taken of her. They aren't the best but they will do for now!





I am also working on getting the kids' bday photos uploaded and getting some photos taken of the new place to show off also!
Blog at you soon!!!

0 comments: