Well Madison is excited as she can be today!! It's her last day of school! Matter of fact, as I write this Daddy is picking her up. So I always document the first day in photos and last year I forgot the last day, but today I remembered!!
Now Jarod is counting down the days to Kindergarten!!! Boy how time flies so fast!
I must admit though, that I am excited about school being out! No not because I get vacation, because I don't... or do I? Let's put it this way... I don't have to get up quite as early. I won't have to rush out of work to make it to daycare anymore!!!! AND I don't have to rush to make sure they get to bed by 8pm.... Because this summer they are at Nanny's and that means they can nap if needed, etc!!! So I get more time with them all in the evenings and it won't be cluttered with homework, etc!! Yes I am excited for Summer!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment